If you’ve been watching car shows, especially those that show luxury vehicles, you must have noticed that the interior, especially the dashboard is usually stunning, unlike other cars. This is known as a dash trim.
A dash trim is an add-on for your car's interior for decorative purposes. These kits are installed on top of a vehicle’s dashboard and interior surfaces to improve its aesthetic appearance. They work better on flat or gently curved surfaces.
Flat kits are flexible and conform to interior surfaces' contours and dashboards' radiuses.
Most people neglect the cleanliness of their car’s interior and pay more attention to the exterior. Though the interior is not exposed to the same harsh conditions as the exterior, your dashboard is the first part of the car’s inside that your passengers see.
It is naturally where the eyes are drawn to once you get in the car. All the nooks and crannies tend to accumulate dust, oil, and dirt which ruin your interior’s appeal.
Car dealers agree that using a special dashboard cleaner from Gyeon, USA is the best way to clean your car’s interior. These are the safest products, as most other silicone-based cleaners will likely stain your dashboard yellow over time.
How To Clean A Dashboard
If unsure how a product will affect your dashboard, do a spot test before cleaning.
Follow these directions:
- Vacuum the whole dashboard with a soft brush attachment.
- Spray your cleaning solution on a microfibre cloth and wipe the dash. Work in small sections to ensure the product does not dry on the surface before you damp wipe with rinsing water.
- Use an old toothbrush, a vent, or a dash brush to clean air vents, dashboard knobs, radios, and crevices where dirt and dust may accumulate.
- Use a Gyeon dash cleaner to spray directly into cupholders and let it soak for a few minutes. Clean it by soaking up the product with a clean towel and wipe out the gunk. Wipe down surrounding areas like the steering wheel, gearshift, and dash cover.
- Rinse every cleaned area by wiping with a clean, damp non-abrasive microfibre cloth.
- Dry the dashboard by wiping it with a clean microfiber towel.
- Repeat the process if some areas are still not completely clean.
The Best Products To Clean Your Car
Gyeon USA has the best dash trim products. They can clear any type of dash, whether plastic or timber.
Q²M Interior Detailer
The Q²M Interior Detailer is one of the most sought-after and popular interior dealing products in the GYEON line. Q²M Interior Detailer removes light grime and contaminants and leaves the interior smelling fresh and clean. It also leaves a non-sticky matte finish on your dashboard.
The product is safe on plastic, leather, Alcantra, glass, textiles, and all interior dashes and trims.
This interior and plastic cleaner is a gentle product formulated for regular use and maintenance. Q²M VinylCleaner removes light dirt spots and dust quickly, leaving no residue.
Q2 TRIM enhances and enriches the plastic look and restores the original appearance of faded plastic trims. This ceramic coating is a quality single-layer product that can be easily used on any plastic piece of a vehicle, including engine bay plastics, trims, headlamps, and soft piano black finishes.
Try our Products Today!
Gyeon USA is a global leader in dash trim and other car detailing products. We have the best product lineup at the top of its class, and our creation process uses highly technical product construction and easy-to-use formulas. We also package them in the most attractive ways.
Find the following products from our online shop as well:
Additionally, we have the best car drying product - the Blower car dryer.